Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What is a Friend?

Lily Tikijian
March 17, 2009
Literature Period 6
Mrs. Pfanschmidt

What is a Friend?

A friend is somebody who you emotionally connected with. I believe that everyone needs friends whether your friends are in the form of people or animals everyone needs someone they are emotionally connected with that aren’t your parents. We have friends to tell people are inter-most thoughts and feelings. Friends are supposed to be there to help you through your problems and be there for you when you need them. They are supposed to be the people you trust the most and spend lots of your time with. Friends, to me, are one of the most important things in my life. Without my friends I wouldn’t be the person I am today. Each one of my friends have taught me something different and new and I appreciate them more then anyone could ever know. I think the most important qualities you can find in a friend is trust, honesty, and compassion. These are three most important qualities each friend should have.

No comments: