Monday, March 16, 2009

A True Friend...

Lily Tikijian
March 16, 2009
Literature Period 6
Mrs. Pfanschmidt

A True Friend…

A true friend will tell you the truth, even when you don’t want to hear it. I think trust is one of the most important qualities you can find in a friend. To go along with that, a friend telling you the truth is another important trait. I know most of the time people don’t want to hear the truth about themselves or someone else but a true friend will tell you the truth no matter what. One of the truest statements I have ever heard is, “ A good friend will sit with you in the bathroom when everyone else is swimming and a true friend will come in and give u a tampon and tell you to suck it up.” I think this statement is so true. You want a friend who is going to stand up and make you do things you don’t want to do sometime but that’s what makes them such a true friend. Personally, I know I don’t want to know the truth from my friends all the time but I have good enough friends who will tell me the truth about everything no matter what. Sometimes it makes me mad but at the end of the day I usually realize that they told me because they love me and care about me.

No comments: